Check out the chic ways to style your outfits from these 7 awesome fashion bloggers.
1. Fashion to me is not only about labels, or about brands. As “style is very personal, and it has nothing to do with fashion, as fashion is over quickly but style is forever.” So it’s about something that comes from within you. It’s a form of escapism, where clothes are like “a good meal, a good movie, and great pieces of music.” I always feel that if you’re really unhappy and uncomfortable wearing something, just because you think it “looks good” or “it’s in”, I reckon that you should take that off and be happy in what you’re wearing. Like right now I’m wearing a pair of sweat pants with an oversized tee, and it’s just SO comfortable! Fashion is more than just a blend of fabrics and colors. It’s more that just mere superficiality and attractive appearances. It in fact responds to the vibrations emitted by the spirit of the times, it mirrors the state and the mood of society – in cuts, colors, patterns and fabrics and that’s what I like about it!
2. There’s an element of reality and personality in every street style.
3. Fashion is something that makes me feel alive. It makes me feel confident, stylish and beautiful. I think it’s the way we express ourselves to the world, establish our own style and sense of fashion in the world.
4. The perks of street style fashion is that it is easy, it is chic and comfortable at the same time. That is what i like about street style clothing. For me it is also an amalgamation of different cultures and i stand for mixing fashion and culture to give it character. This helps give a character to my personal s
5. Don’t follow the trend, make your own style so that others can follow you.
6. Fashion is all about styling with what we have.
7. Dressing up is like decorating my body or painting a picture
Let us know what fashion and style is to you in the comments below?